.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<Summary> YATB, Yet Another Technology Blog </Summary>

Sunday, October 09, 2005

First ones out

Friday, 7th October 2005. I just won’t forget this day. While the class was going on, my friend Manu sitting next to me thinks something weird and starts drawing really funny picture of the guy on the other side of him, Parsad. Not sure what was going on their minds the game just got a "bit too funny" Manu draws Parsad and then Parsad wants to try drawing Manu. While this was going on I just could not help myself and joined the party. But, just a few moments down, I see that the camera is right on top of us. I just move myself to tell Manu to just be a bit careful and Bang!, the professor sees us. And very politely he asks us[%] to leave the class. Manu apologizes, but its too late. Out of the Class!!. Graduate School, IIIT-B. Seniors say that we are probably the first ones to be EVER thrown out of the class at IIITB. So much so for novelty.


I just hope my mom does not come across this blog.


[%] Just me and Manu. Parsad got away with it and a kick in the butt after the class.

5 Comments:

Blogger vaasu said...

who was the prof??

12:55 AM, October 10, 2005

 
Blogger Imanpreet said...

It was Professor Bhatt. Not sure if he taught you.

2:28 AM, October 10, 2005

 
Blogger vaasu said...

yes he did!! Was a terror...and ppl usually get kicked out from his class..

And mainly, once he enters the class..no one is allowed to enter..

8:10 PM, October 11, 2005

 
Blogger agastyabhrata said...

One should always find innovative ways of impressing people ;)
Congratulations for making a great entry into the annals of IIIT-B's history :d

6:44 AM, October 14, 2005

 
Blogger Imanpreet said...

Wow! Thanks Agastyabhrata. From now on I will stop using my Axe[%]. Instead I will walk out of every lecture that I don't like.


Thanks Indeed.

[%] I have to.

6:43 AM, October 15, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home